From: Nelson Batalha <nelson_batalha@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Is this a bug?
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:08:19
1 >But since you have a boot option called nox (no X)
2
3 (oops, what I meant was that it looks possible to write options in the boot
4 possible to read later, like nox)
5
6 >I do have to warn you that the Release Engineering staff does > not endorse
7 >*any* documentation placed on a public wiki of any > kind.
8
9 Well, I'm keeping a local version using only things mentioned here (or
10 trivial) or at your docs, hope you can use them. I have much more questions
11 to ask, and I felt bad for making you repeat yourselves and not doing
12 anything in return :S.
13
14 Like:
15
16 1) My livecd's don't shutdown/unmount the filesystems correctly, what could
17 it be?
18 2) The unmerge step says it can't find any of the packages, why? (the syntax
19 is correct, and they are there. wrong environment?)
20 3) more to come.
21
22 Feel free to charge me support then :P
23
25 FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
26 http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/
29 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list