From: Andrew D Kirch <trelane@×××××××.net>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Agenda for September 14th meeting
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 21:49:40
Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:45:48 -0400 > Andrew D Kirch <trelane@×××××××.net> wrote: > >> Its the opinion of the User Relations team that the Council should >> reconsider the current Leadership in charge of the PMS Standards >> Working group. Its the feeling of User Relations that interested >> parties in the PMS standard are being hindered by communication >> issues on the process and procedures required to implement changes. >> > > I suggest asking any potential candidates to start by addressing bug > 282470. That should give a good indication of how well they're going to > work with the people who do the grunt work on PMS
I'll happily take over PMS, I'll start by summarily closing that USERREL bug with my newfound PMS powers. See, all we need is a bit of benevolent dictatorship... wait, what? -- Andrew D Kirch President Trance Communications Corp. 317-436-1024

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-council] Agenda for September 14th meeting Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>