From: Andrew D Kirch <trelane@×××××××.net>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Agenda for September 14th meeting
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 21:49:40
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:45:48 -0400
3 > Andrew D Kirch <trelane@×××××××.net> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Its the opinion of the User Relations team that the Council should
6 >> reconsider the current Leadership in charge of the PMS Standards
7 >> Working group. Its the feeling of User Relations that interested
8 >> parties in the PMS standard are being hindered by communication
9 >> issues on the process and procedures required to implement changes.
12 > I suggest asking any potential candidates to start by addressing bug
13 > 282470. That should give a good indication of how well they're going to
14 > work with the people who do the grunt work on PMS
15
16 I'll happily take over PMS, I'll start by summarily closing that USERREL
17 bug with my newfound
18 PMS powers. See, all we need is a bit of benevolent dictatorship...
19 wait, what?
22 Andrew D Kirch
23 President
24 Trance Communications Corp.