From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: mp3 to cd audio
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:20:32
1 On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 09:00:19PM +0000, Penguin Lover Duncan squawked:
2 > Well, for suitable values of "entirely" <g>
3 >
4 > Note that cdrecord itself is no longer in portage, due to licensing
5 > issues. The command line compatible replacement is cdrkit (forked by
6 > Debian from the last free software version, when cdrecord decided to pull
7 > an xfree86 and screw up its licensing), which includes a cdrecord symlink
8 > for full compatibility.
11 Wait... when did this happen? I thought cdrtools (which is still in
12 portage) *is* the original cdrecord? or am I completely confused?
13
14 W
15 --
16 I've got a patent pending on swallowing, oxidation, and chewing gum.
17 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 180 days, 12:38
18 --
19 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list