From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: System problems
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 07:09:44
1 Lindsay Haisley posted on Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:44:32 -0500 as excerpted:
2
3 > On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 22:35 +0000, Tiago Marques wrote:
4 >> Please go troll elsewhere. Please...
5 >
6 > Let's just bring this back to technical discussion of the problem, shall
7 > we? I think that's what's needed here.
8
9 Let me try one more time, then. On my original reply you only responded
10 to the top half. In the second part I asked a question about whether
11 you're running an initrd/initramfs, which I repeated again in a second
12 reply when there was no answer to the first, both times explaining why
13 it's important and the two different paths one would take from there
14 depending on the answer.
15
16 I'm still waiting on an answer to that, but as I spent quite some time on
17 the details the first AND second time, I'll simply refer you back to them
18 this time. You can go back and reply to them, or not. I won't bother
19 pursuing it further if you don't believe it's worth the followup. No hard
20 feelings either way, but I believe it could be of help or I'd have not
21 bothered.
26 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman