From: Brent Busby <brent@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] KDE Sunset Amarok
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 18:04:46
1 On Sun, 22 Jul 2012, Alex Efros wrote:
2
3 > My use case differs from yours, so I'm not sure it's a good advice,
4 > but if you didn't tried media-sound/clementine yet - you probably
5 > should try it. For me it completely replaced Amarok 1.4, I've
6 > configured it exactly like my Amarok 1.4 was configured and use it in
7 > exactly same way (some global hotkeys configured using my window
8 > manager (fluxbox) with help of `qdbus`).
9
10 Thanks, I'll check it out..
13 + Brent A. Busby + "We've all heard that a million monkeys
14 + Sr. UNIX Systems Admin + banging on a million typewriters will
15 + University of Chicago + eventually reproduce the entire works of
16 + James Franck Institute + Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet,
17 + Materials Research Ctr + we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky