From: "Norman Rieß" <norman@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] KDE Sunset Amarok
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 21:03:03
1 Am 22.07.12 18:41, schrieb Brent Busby:
2 > Recently, something apparently changed on my system during an update
3 > such that Amarok 1 from KDE Sunset will no longer build with the mp4 USE
4 > flag turned on. Since that effectively means that it would no longer be
5 > able to play M4A files ripped from YouTube streams, that would
6 > effectively end my interest in Amarok, so I tried upgrading to the new
7 > QT4 version just to see if it's as awful as everybody says.
8
9 Hello,
10
11 this will not solve your problem with Amarok, but it could bypass it.
12 http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
13 This site will let you download the Files as MP3 if you do not want to
14 recode them yourself.
15
16 Norman