From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Adding a text fiile printer (or any printer) in OpenOffice
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 21:12:57
1 On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 19:53 +0200, Florian Philipp wrote:
2 > dev-tex/html2latex
3 >
4 > Kword and OpenOffice contain a TeX converter but I don't know how good
5 > it is. They allow you to save plain text, too. Did you try it?
6
7 Well neither the html nor plain text versions of the document, as saved
8 by OpenOffice, preserved the formatting I want, so no-go there. If I
9 can't get the document into properly formatted plain text, I think I'll
10 stick with pdf, odt and/or ps, all of which preserve the formatting.
13 Lindsay Haisley | "In an open world, | PGP public key
14 FMP Computer Services | who needs Windows | available at
15 512-259-1190 | or Gates" | http://pubkeys.fmp.com
16 http://www.fmp.com | |
19 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list