From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] adding a code of conduct
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 23:48:23
1 On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 01:40:59AM +0200, Danny van Dyk wrote:
2 >
3 > This is how it has been handled so far except in the ciaranm incident. This is
4 > how I personally think this should be handled in future.
7 Well, quite frankly devrel has never fallen down on the job quite so
8 often & so hard before handling this particular incident. I don't think
9 it's so unreasonable to have backup plans for preserving Gentoo when
10 devrel cannot respond in a timely manner
13 Jon Portnoy
14 avenj/irc.freenode.net
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list