From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2004.2 Feature Requests
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:14:30
1 John Davis wrote:
2 > Hi all -
3 > To start preparing for 2004.2 in July, releng is opening up Feature
4 > Requests that the community would like to see included in 2004.2. The
5 > last day that we are accepting requests is Friday, May 7th at which
6 > point releng will hold a meeting and decide which requests are feasible
7 > for both the alloted time and workload. Thank you for your time and your
8 > requests.
9 >
10 > Cheers,
11 > //zhen
14 Just out of curiosity, how many releases are we looking at pulling off
15 for this year? My guess is that at the current rate (1 release every
16 ~2.3 months), it's looking like the possibility of a 2004.5 being
17 capable by early december.
20 --Kumba
23 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
24 small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are
25 elsewhere." --Elrond
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list