From: Lisa Marie Seelye <lisa@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: gentoo-doc@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP #10 -- Proposal for restructuring the CVS regarding documentation wrt internationalization proposal
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 13:31:38
1 On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 14:31, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > All feedback appreciated, especially from the infrastructure folks as it is
3 > mainly infrastructure related.
6 I've been pondering this for a while.
7
8 What I came up with was a directory structure that would look something
9 like this:
10
11 /$herd/$subproject/$lang/document.xml
12
13 For example:
14 /cluster/distcc/en/guide.xml (the distcc guide)
15
16 To me it seems more logical to move the language divider closer to the
17 document so that the translation team doesn't have to translate all of
18 the website (as opposed to /$lang/$proj/$herd).
19
20 I have to head out in a little bit; when I get home I will flesh this
21 out a bit and try to set up a diagram or example.
24 Regards,
25 -Lisa
26 <Vix ulla tam iniqua pax, quin bello vel aequissimo sit potior>