From: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] cdrtools license issues
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 20:02:04
1 On Friday 01 September 2006 12:46, Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > WTH is debburn??? Geeez, make the folk respect GPL like everyone else, I
3 > don't want any debburn. Besides, we don't distribute any binaries (if we
4 > do on release media, we'll have to stop until JS regains a bit of mental
5 > sanity).
6
7 What are talking about? Debburn is the debian fork suggested in the original
8 post. The whole point of it IS to make it respect the GPL. Also if you stop
9 and look at the URL, it's an svn repository with the SOURCE for it. Most
10 people don't svn repository binaries.
13 Chris White
14 Gentoo Developer aka:
15 ChrisWhite cpw
16 ChrisWhite|Work WhiteChocolate