From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for February 26
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:06:38
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > On 23:26 Sun 22 Feb , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >> This is your friendly reminder! Same bat time (typically the 2nd & 4th
4 >> Thursdays at 2000 UTC / 1600 EST), same bat channel (#gentoo-council @
5 >> irc.freenode.net) !
6 >>
7 >> If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even vote
8 >> on, let us know! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole Gentoo dev
9 >> list to see.
10 >
11 > Here's the preliminary agenda. I'm running a bit behind on -dev, so it's
12 > a little out of date re GLEPs 54/55. People including lu_zero, cardoe,
13 > dev-zero, and tanderson should fill us in on things below that they've
14 > taken responsibility for. Anyone else can chime in anywhere!
17 > Open council spot
19 >
20 > leio is next on the list. He's willing to join the council. A few of us
21 > already voted to confirm him on-list, and we're waiting on the others.
22 >
23 > Goal: Vote to confirm him, if necessary.
26 There already were enough votes (4/6 I think) to confirm him.
27
28 Regards,
29 Petteri