From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [rfc] Rendering the official Gentoo logo / Blender 2.04, Python 2.2
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 05:37:16
1 On 05/01/2011 06:10 AM, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 > Could you bisect Blender to find out why it doesn't work with the new
3 > version?
4
5 I tried a few more versions now. While Blender 2.31a still applies the
6 reflection texture, Blender 2.32 does not anymore. At least on
7 <http://download.blender.org/source/> these two appear as consecutive
8 releases. Both of these seem to run fine with Python 2.4.6, which is
9 still in Gentoo. Without good image diffs, I cannot tell for sure if
10 the rendering has changed since Blender 2.04.
11
12 Best,
16 Sebastian