From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ekeyword and ordering
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 21:45:28
1 Marcus D. Hanwell wrote:[Tue Jun 07 2005, 05:32:31PM EDT]
2 > I also vote for alpha. I would like to see some indication of
3 > maintainer arch in metadata too, but in general agree with the
4 > policy of if one arch stabilises then we can assume that is the
5 > maintainer arch.
6
7 Whoa, careful there. It's not a policy and it's not even
8 a recommendation. I believe there are arch teams that will
9 automatically stable a package after it has been ~arch for a period of
10 time. They will break your assumption.
11
12 Regards,
13 Aron
16 Aron Griffis