From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Something positive! (was Re: Client-serve flags (again ;))
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:58:20
1 > The people who get all bent out of shape about a simple joke like that
2 > are either homosexual themselves (not a bad thing) or homophobes
3 > (definitely a bad thing).
4
5 Not only is this completely off-topic for a technical ml, but one of the
6 most shockingly stupid things one could say in an international public
7 forum. This would get you fired on the spot from any job. Please keep
8 in mind you representing Gentoo here and keep your personal views on
9 political issues to yourself. I'm speaking to everyone here. We have
10 enough trouble getting along without this kind of shit.
13 where to now? if i had to guess,
14 dirtyepic gentoo org i'm afraid to say antarctica's next.
15 9B81 6C9F E791 83BB 3AB3 5B2D E625 A073 8379 37E8 (0x837937E8)
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list