From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] On hosting self-produced distfiles
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 01:17:52
1 On Thursday 20 January 2011 02:50:35 Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
2 > *PLEASE NOTE:* This is to be considered QA policy, so we're going to ask
3 > soon to enforce this. This requirement, though, _will_ be superseded as
4 > soon as Infra provides us with a proper archive for this kind of files.
5
6 I usually create snapshots for kde apps (or kde app deps) till the actual
7 release arises. Why should I keep them in my homedir, since I do want those
8 tarballs to be deleted after the ebuild's removal? I'm sorry, but I object to
9 that enforcement, me (the maintainer) knows better on what to do with his
10 custom tarballs.
11 --
12 Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
13 Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays