From: Dewet Diener <gentoo@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] sys-devel/ld.so missing?
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 14:36:36
1 I'm running dep-clean through my system to try and find outdated
2 packages (somehow, I lost my world file, so I have to catch all the
3 installed packages by hand and re-insert them).
4
5 One of the curious packages that are installed is
6 sys-devel/ld.so-1.9.11-r2. Not in my portage tree anymore (I've
7 checked this over a few weeks now, with frequent rsyncs inbetween from
8 different mirrors), I went to cvs.gentoo.org to try and find out what
9 happened to it. On the viewcvs interface, it appears that the ebuilds
10 are still in place (ie, not in the Attic), but they're nowhere to be
11 seen in the "real-life" portage tree.
12
13 Can someone enlighten me please? :)
14
15 Dewet
18 Dewet Diener <gentoo@×××××.org> http://dewet.org
19 Professional Student, avid Gentoo user :)
20 Stellenbosch, South Africa (33º 55" 58.80'S 18º 51" 00.00'E)
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list