From: Mateusz Mierzwinski <mateuszmierzwinski@××.pl>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] MESA i965 SUPPORT PLEASE!
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:03:25
1 Another day with non compatible DRI on X. After 3 days of discover I've
2 saw that Xorg must be compiled with same NPTL flag setting as MESA but
3 guess what? Someone don't insert i965 card from VIDEO_CARD variable but
4 Mesa sources allready provide that card's drivers. If I want to install
5 Mesa with i965 card support I must download source from
6 www.intellinuxgraphics.com by git and compile it by myself. But what
7 should I do if I cannot enable NPTL flag in make compiled source without
8 ./configure script?. Better to add i965 to mesa VIDEO_CARD variable. I
9 don't want to change compile profile to non-NPTL.
10 --
11 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list