From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 29 (USE Flag Grouping) Updates
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:53:28
1 On Tuesday 19 October 2004 00:34, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > | BTW, may as well keep the grouping discussion here. In fact, it might
3 > | be best to remove grouping from the ACCEPT_LICENSE GLEP so as to get
4 > | the rest of it finalized. See how time goes, I guess...
5 >
6 > You aiming for .51 on that? Personally I don't see the LICENCE stuff
7 > being usable without some form of grouping...
8
9 Not a chance for 2.0.51 final as that should be out in a few hours. You're
10 probably right on the LICENSE stuff being unmanageable without groups. It'll
11 first go into a 2.0.52_preX and possibly be backported to a 2.0.51pX.
12
13 Regards,
14 Jason Stubbs
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list