From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New PKGDIR=$PORTDIR/packages/$CHOST
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 11:42:10
1 begin quote
2 On 01 Aug 2004 06:30:47 -0400
3 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
6 > Great... no objections! Next step is to having somebody make an
7 > announcement in the GWN so that those of you using a $BINHOST that
8 > missed this thread will expect this change coming as it's a profile
9 > change.
12 Okay, as one of the binary repo maintainers I'm all for this as it
13 simplifies it further for me, currently we do binhost/arch/All.. . for
14 exports, And this will cut down some on it.. or add to it.. :P
15
16 ah. well. I trust the portage devs will take care of informing us on the
17 new bright path and then leave it alone as "binary stable" for a year or
18 two.
21 //Spider
24 begin .signature
25 Tortured users / Laughing in pain