From: Dave Nellans <dnellans@×××××××.edu>
To: Brad Laue <brad@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dummy-sources
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 03:26:38
1 I agree with brad, I proposed the emerge inject solution was how this
2 problem was intended to be dealt with but couldn't quite make sense of
3 the reason this didn't work from the thread.
4
5 could someone possibly clearly give the arguement against injecting
6 again for us slow people?
7
8 dave
9