From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Democracy: No silver bullet
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:04:25
1 On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:53:32 -0400
2 Luis Francisco Araujo <araujo@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Lance Albertson wrote:
5 > >
6 > > I thought of that while I was walking to a meeting..heh Basically,
7 > > Appoint two people to co-lead, or appoint one Lead and one Vice
8 > > Lead. That way there's some kind of accountability on the bare
9 > > minimum level and good coverage (hopefully).
12 > I was also thinking about turning the Council into a Leaders Group ,
13 > or probably to create a new Core Team.
14
15 [snip]
16
17 Before everyone start posting "solutions" please *clearly* define the
18 perceived problem first, otherwise all attempts to fix it are futile.
19
20 Marius
21
22 PS: is it really already time again for the annual Gentoo restructuring
23 debate?
28 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
29 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.