From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Reminder about marking packages stable for architectures you can't test for
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 22:14:30
1 On Thursday 08 July 2004 03:48 am, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 07 July 2004 19:25, Jason Wever wrote:
3 > I hate to breathe new life into this debate, but I have a request for the
4 > arch teams. This is in direct response to an issue that happened this
5 > week.
6 >
7 > Please do not mark webapp-config, or any web-based app, as stable unless it
8 > has been marked stable on the package maintainer's architecture.
9
10 i pushed the 1.10 stuff to stable for ppc/sparc/hppa ...
11 why ? because i gave it a quick & dirty test on my ppc/sparc/hppa boxes and,
12 per our conversation and your [Stuart's] blessing from earlier, marked it
13 stable:
14
15 13:25 <@vapier> Stuart: you mind if i push the other archs to stable for
16 webapp-config-1.9 ?
17 13:25 <@Stuart> vapier: I'm happy to push 1.10-r2 stable tbh
18 13:27 <@vapier> ok Stuart
19 13:28 <@vapier> i'll mark it stable on the archs i test then ?
20 13:29 <@Stuart> vapier: please - that'd be a great help
21
22 if there was a mis-interpretation here that you really wanted 1.9 marked
23 stable instead of 1.10, then my mistake ... i'll go ahead and 'fix' the
24 KEYWORDing for ppc/sparc/hppa
25 -mike
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list