From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Peer-to-Peer?
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:36:19
1 I just wanted to repeat, I meant absolutely no offense or disrespect
2 with this posting, turn the flame guns off, yada yada yada. I think the
3 "technology"/technique posted about is interesting, could be useful,
4 just IMHO binaries for the gentoo packages goes against why something
5 like gentoo is so great...
6