From: "Andreas K. Hüttel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Uncoordinated changes
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 18:46:43
1 On Sunday 14 February 2016 13:18:30 Rich Freeman wrote:
2 >
3 > Feel free to peruse the various list discussions and council logs.
4 > Most of what you're bringing up has come up before.
5
6 Thanks rich0, you seem to be reading my mind.
7
8 This is turning into a severe case of "I didn't bother to speak up earlier or
9 volunteer to improve something, and now I'm unhappy with what was decided and
10 implemented."
13 Andreas K. Hüttel
14 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)
15 dilfridge@g.o
16 http://www.akhuettel.de/