From: Roel <frogman@××××××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Create my own LiveCD (catalyst does not support this yet)
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 20:10:40
1 Hi all,
2
3 I would like to create my own LiveCD with a stage3 tarbal on it which is
4 edited by me and it should contain an install script.
5 I have to install 20 gameservers on our (big)lanparty in belgium by using
6 my selfwritten script, I need my own customized livecd for this and, now
7 that my installscript is written, I see that catalyst does not support
8 livecd-iso's stage3 yet.
9 I have searched the gentoo forums, the internet, irc channels, ...
10 But I can't find a way to create my own bootable livecd-iso.
11
12 the CD-ROM should contain these files that are already build here:
13 -my installscript folder: install/installscript.sh &&
14 install/OtherScriptFiles
15 -latest portage snapshot
16 -customized stage 3 tarbal
17 -customized distfiles folder
18 -customized packages folder
19
20 Does anybody have an idea how to do this?
21
22 Thanks in advance
23
24 Frogman / Roel