From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] repo/gentoo:master commit in: eclass/
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 19:16:41
1 On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Congratulations! ... But why would anyone...
4
5 Not really picking on you in particular, but this is not the first
6 snarky comment on a commit we've seen today.
7
8 If somebody makes a mistake, just point it out. I think we can all
9 appreciate that glibc shouldn't break even in ~arch, and that libressl
10 needs a USE flag due to the whole ABI situation.
11
12 I can't remember the last time I just factually pointed out a mistake
13 to somebody that they didn't just fix it. When there are real
14 controversies then there are ways to escalate. We don't need to
15 manufacture them out of accidents.
18 Rich