From: Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] chriswhite herd(?) status update
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:28:48
1 On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:49:28 +0900
2 Chris White <chriswhite@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > on a minor note, I was thinking of maybe a somewhat small comprehensive list
5 > of major problems and ways to solve them. I know we do have bugzilla, but
6 > bugzilla is kind of full of noise (look at all them bugs!). Therefore, I
7 > think a small page with major stuff like "Oh my god, my stuff doesn't
8 > compile" or "It can't find my library!" would help. Ways of solving it
9 > would also be nice. I was thinking of having the page archive things that
10 > are 1 month old and everything else is front page. Let me know what the
11 > thoughts are on that. Ok, that's it...
12
13 That's a good idea, something like topic on #gentoo, but in form of a website
14 (and perhaps a RSS feed?)
17 Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
18 Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, amd64