From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 03:53:33
1 On 8/1/06, Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o> wrote:
2 > And that's why it has been announced as the best since sliced bred - urging
3 > all users to give it a try, but with the option to point with the finger on
4 > them, laughing "Ha, ha, you should have known dumb nuts.", later. Brett is
5 > absolutely right with his previous emails.
6
7 Nothing that I have read about sunrise, either in GWN, their project
8 pages, or the FAQ, has given me the impression that they are "urging
9 all users to give it a try". There is certainly some advertising
10 about it, as would be appropriate for any new Gentoo project. But
11 nothing that I would say gives the slightest hint of "pushiness".
12
13 -Richard
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list