From: Ralph Seichter <gentoo@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: acct-{user,group} for milter (438)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 04:53:37
1 * Michael Orlitzky:
2
3 > I guess we could keep "milter" for only regex-milter, but that has the
4 > disadvantage that it messes with the opendmarc package in the meantime.
5
6 Of the three packages you mentioned, milter-regex (not regex-milter) is
7 the only one with a name that actually contains "milter". OpenDMARC
8 should never have user a user named milter in the first place, and in
9 the future it should use "opendmarc".
10
11 Besides, since nobody has claimed group/user "milter" before me, I think
12 this falls under first come, first serve.
13
14 -Ralph