From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo's problems
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:30:24
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 23:22:55 +0100 expose@×××××××××××.net wrote:
3 >> I cannot agree on the Genstef-thingy, nor can I proof you wrong, but
4 >> I'd be please if in general such things could be done anonymous as it
5 >> is in some way FUD and might fuel flames...userrel and userreps are
6 >> there to be talked to about such things.
7 >
8 > Well that's my point. Userrel and userreps have nothing to do with such
9 > things. And although QA and devrel can, in theory, take action, it
10 > isn't happening.
13 saw in the full context looks a bit different than what I was expecting,
14 a 2byte change that is more or less a syntax nuance could be as quickly
15 addressed by the reporter than the developer.
16
17 lu - that now knows that -* has been deprecated in favour of "" or
18 p.mask. (could the repoman be updated to point to a bit of documentation
19 about it?)
23 Luca Barbato
24
25 Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC