From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [LARGE MESSAGE] Media-sound reorganization!
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 21:06:53
1 On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 05:36:02 +0900 Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | That's all, now go ahead and comment / whatever. However, if you say
4 | "I think it's a good idea to not organize those 20 billion packages in
5 | media-sound", I'll probably slap you with a wet flounder, close my
6 | ears and say "hear no evil"! Peace :P.
7
8 Too many categories. TOOOO MAAAANNNNYYY CATEGORIES!!! Split 'em up,
9 sure, but don't go overboard... 20 to 50 packages per toplevel is
10 probably a reasonable target.
13 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, Sparc, Mips)
14 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
15 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm