From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Migrate to Phabricator
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:19:55
1 On 04/18/2016 03:10 PM, Kent Fredric wrote:
2 > On 18 April 2016 at 23:44, Jonas Jelten <jj@××××××.net> wrote:
3 >> especially to dump bugzilla.
8 > If there was a way for somebody to informally set up a phabricator
9 > instance in a non-committal manner that could be used merely for
10 > review purposes, that'd be nice.
11
12 Indeed, kensington already did some experimentation on this this a
13 while back[0], but I'm not sure what what lessons were learned from it.
14
15 My personal 2c is that there is a very big difference between a
16 read-only review tool and something more deeply integrates when
17 considering security.
18
19 References:
20 [0]
21 https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/f74961c953d5ffedd1af9a67fdda6407
22 --
23 Kristian Fiskerstrand
24 OpenPGP certificate reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
25 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3