From: Gordon Pettey <petteyg359@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: games-rpg/nwn-shadowlordsdreamcatcherdemon
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 16:11:40
1 And this is all irrelevant since the copyright applies to the software, not
2 the location you obtain it from. Nobody commits copyright infringement by
3 buying a used book from their neighbour instead of buying it at Half Price
4 Books.
5 Distribution licenses are another thing, but if the original SRC_URI from
6 the ebuild wasn't RESTICT="fetch", what makes anybody think that would
7 suddenly change with a new SRC_URI?
8
9 On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 11:05 AM, Ciaran McCreesh <