From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Grub with nice graphics
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:27:57
1 On a related note, we really want a nice setup for our
2 window managers, login handlers, etc.
3
4 We should perhaps setup a nice Gentoo theme for GNOME, KDE, etc
5 as they are installed.
6
7 Alternatively, at least make a kde-gentoo-theme package.
8
9 Ooh, and we want a nice setup program for Gentoo.
10
11 Ooh, and a nice installer
12
13 Ooh, and a the docs on the web should be integrated in a nice
14 and easily accessible help system available on the desktop.
15
16 Ooh, and a graphical package management program.
17
18 Ooh, and much more time for all the developers to work on Gentoo
19
20 Ooh, and world peace.
23 Can you fix this sometime during this week, Hallski ?
26 Regards,
27
28 Karl T