From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] adding a code of conduct
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 10:34:12
1 Jon Portnoy wrote:
2 > On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 11:50:18AM +0200, Jan Kundrát wrote:
3 >
4 >>I feel really confused. Have you read the logs of the recent affair?
5 >>Devrel *hadn't* requested anything, infra made an action on their own
6 >>and *didn't* revert it even after being told by devrel that no action
7 >>was requested.
10 > And then there was much discussion and it was largely resolved
11 > between the two projects, so I don't see how it's relevant to what I
12 > said.
13
14 Well, you said that "Well, quite frankly devrel has never fallen down on
15 the job quite so often & so hard before handling this particular
16 incident." - but imho they didn't in the recent case, either.
17
18 Thanks for polite replies, btw.
19
20 Cheers,
21 -jkt
24 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth