From: David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Lastriting dev-libs/libffi (replaced by USE libffi in gcc itself)
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 18:54:12
1 On Thursday 05 June 2008 19:21:24 Albert Zeyer wrote:
2 > Are you sure that Squeak really depends on libffi?
3 >
4 > I just compiled it (squeak-3.9.7) fine without having libffi on my
5 > system and with disabled libffi USE-flag.
6
7 According to my reading of the code, it doesn't use libffi on x86-linux,
8 ppc-linux and ppc-darwin, but does on all other platforms. In any case, it
9 should be fine with the libffi in gcc, it's just a case of the maintainer
10 finding time to update the ebuild.
11 --
12 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list