From: Benedikt Morbach <benedikt.morbach@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] flamewars@gentoo-dev
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 21:23:23
1 ++
2
3 I'm a user too and I really find it annoying that one can't read this
4 list to keep up with recent development, without digging to tons of
5 FUD, insults and other crap.
6 I personally came to the conclusion that it is best to simply ignore
7 all mails from certain people (hint: Most of them were forcibly
8 retired and work on an alternative package manager and a certain
9 dokument where they try to set gentoo standards from the outside.)
10 I found out, that you loose nearly nothing by completely ignoring these people.
11
12 What especially makes me sad is, that there are so many people here
13 feeding the trolls. (And yes, sometimes I can't even hold myself back)
14
15 ---
16 Benedikt
17 --