From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] bugs.g.o: Merging UNCONFIRMED & CONFIRMED into NEW
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 12:42:01
1 On 16-06-2016 14:26:47 +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hello, everyone.
3 >
4 > Here's my second RFC wrt bugs.gentoo.org redesign.
5 >
6 > Right now we have separate UNCONFIRMED and CONFIRMED states for bugs.
7 > However, we use the two scarcely. I believe it would be beneficial to
8 > replace the two with a single NEW state.
9 ...
10 > Your thoughts?
11
12 How about UNRESOLVED instead? Else you get bugs which are NEW for years
13 even though they have activity all over.
14
15 Thanks,
16 Fabian
19 Fabian Groffen