From: Joachim Blaabjerg <styx@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Secure Gentoo - What do you think?
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:33:58
1 Hi again,
2
3 Another thought; if we use a USE variable, I guess I could just make patches for
4 the programs (Makefiles etc.), and we could have a
5
6 use secure && patch -p0 < ${FILESDIR}/${P}-secure.diff
7
8 in the .ebuild files of the programs in my system profile. I don't think I need
9 to change anything else in the .ebuild, as I can just use the program's
10 installation routines to install the needed LIDS ACLs, change permissions, etc.
11
12 What do you think?
15 Joachim Blaabjerg
16 styx@×××××.org