From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Secure Gentoo - What do you think?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:06:16
1 Hey,
2
3 really cool this project... mhh it seems that you must patch all the
4 init-scripts, too... or. i look some minutes ago some docs on the lids
5 homepage... really great. But it seems to be much work. So my question.
6 In how many weeks you think you can have the first release of this
7 something like working..? ;-) I must setup a new server in our company
8 and it seems to be nice to do this with Gentoo-Sox ;-)
9
10 Greetings
11
12 Sebastian