From: Hannes Mehnert <hannes@g.o>
To: Scott Lampert <scott@×××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] splitted ebuilds for vim and gvim
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:04:00
1 Hi,
2
3 I accidently commited the wrong gvim ebuild, it is corrected now.
4
5 On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 08:41:46AM -0700, Scott Lampert wrote:
6 > emerge gvim now seems to require gnome-libs despite any USE settings to
7 > the contrary. Why exactly does gvim require gnome libs? It should only
8 > require gtk. In any event it compiles and runs fine if I take gnome out
9 > of the dependencies. It would be nice to be able to avoid the bloat of
10 > these desktop environments, especially when they're completely
11 > unnecessary for a package. I seem to run into this issue more and more
12 > lately.
13
14 Hannes Mehnert
15