From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] more help needed with gcc-4.8 stabilization, chromium starts heavily using C++11
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 15:57:36
1 Rich Freeman:
2 >
3 > If maintainers want to NEEDINFO or WONTFIX a tinderbox bug, well,
4 > they'll be the ones picking up the pieces when the gcc upgrade moves
5 > ahead.
6
7 We are all picking up the pieces.
8
9 > I don't get why anybody wouldn't like seeing them.
12 I do, it's childish and uncollaborative behavior from that person
13 closing the bugs (any1 still wondering who we are talking about?). And
14 that behavior is tolerated. Are you saying you want to change something
15 about it?
16
17 Otherwise I don't see any progress here or any good reason why people
18 should try again.