From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EID database and entries getting to baselayout
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 02:35:15
1 On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 20:23, Brian Jackson wrote:
2 > One that I know needs to be added, but I never got around to was a user
3 > "cluster" and group "cluster". Currently heartbeat may be the only ebuild
4 > that uses it, but it certainly is vague enough to be generally useful.
5
6 It might be a good idea to keep system users to one user per package,
7 instead of generic things, so everything has just one purpose. For
8 example, user "heartbeat" instead of "cluster."
9
10 Donnie