From: Brian Jackson <iggy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EID database and entries getting to baselayout
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:23:29
1 One that I know needs to be added, but I never got around to was a user
2 "cluster" and group "cluster". Currently heartbeat may be the only ebuild
3 that uses it, but it certainly is vague enough to be generally useful.
4
5 You may also want to see if this could be added to some docs somewhere. When I
6 went looking for it, I don't know if I ever found it documented somewhere.
7
8 --Iggy
9