From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for August
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 17:08:32
1 Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > Broken bugzilla affects every ebuild dev, affects GDP, affects bug
3 > wranglers, affects anyone else who's using it to track outstanding
4 > project issues. How is this continuous borkage not a global issue that
5 > council should discuss?
6
7 What is there to discuss? Do you expect them to say 'bugzilla shall be fix0rd!'?
8 What would that change in reality? I, (and I guess so does solar) fail to see
9 what the council could effectively do in regard to this matter. You should
10 probably elaborate on that.
13 Kind Regards,
14
15 Simon Stelling