From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: On hosting self-produced distfiles
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:52:15
1 Il giorno gio, 20/01/2011 alle 19.41 +0100, Matti Bickel ha scritto:
2 >
3 > So, I'm not opposed to your idea. If ya want to archive your stuff
4 > forever, by all means do it. I just see no point in forcing this on
5 > all
6 > devs. So, care to explain or give me pointer on why this is necessary?
9 License compliance when distributing binaries; distributions built upon
10 Gentoo that might use old and set-in-stone Portage trees; security
11 issues that might be reported and needs to be investigated, ...
14 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
15 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/