From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: news item: changes to stages (make.conf and make.profile)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 19:01:18
1 On 24-07-2012 14:52:43 -0400, Rick "Zero_Chaos" Farina wrote:
2 > This is a change that will break all new installs and expecting
3 > experienced gentoo users to read the handbook is simply a fantasy.
4
5 I don't see how it breaks. And secondly, if you do refuse to read the
6 manual, why don't you refuse to read elogs, news messages, and what
7 more?
8 Do we really have to babysit people, because they think they're too
9 smart to check on the manual once again? Or when they notice things
10 seem different? Any search engine is your friend.
14 Fabian Groffen
15 Gentoo on a different level