From: Jesse Nelson <yoda@××××××.com>
To: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2004.1 will not include a secure portage.
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:24:37
1 * Paul de Vrieze (pauldv@g.o) wrote:
2 > Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:07:06 +0100
3 > From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
4 > To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
5 > User-Agent: KMail/1.6.1
6 > X-Spam-Status: No, hits=0.0 required=5.0 tests=none autolearn=no version=2.63
7 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2004.1 will not include a secure portage.
8 >
10 > Hash: SHA1
11 >