From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ideas for user-developer communication
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 16:54:31
1 begin quote
2 On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:44:10 -0600
3 Jyrinx <jyrinx_list@××××××××××.com> wrote:
4
5 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=22308&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
6 >
7 > (In particular, the post in Page 2 from Zebulon is a good summary of
8 > the propositions.)
12 Well, in light of this I'm looking for somone who could be able to host
13 me on a finger account, seems we have classical infrastructure for this
14 in place in the unix world, we just need to use the .plan and other
15 features, and thats never going to be easy to do :)
16
17 Idea, perhaps a bit insane, can we get fingerd running on gentoo.org ?
20 //Spider
23 begin .signature
24 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
26 end